My name is Miguel A. Buitrago. Welcome to my blog. If you want to know more about me visit my personal website. Thank you! Happy readings!!!

December 13, 2011

Curious Drug Bust Finds Cocaine Paste Labled With the Nazi Symbol, a Swastika

MABB © ®
A very curious drug bust in Santa Cruz, Bolivia found around 250 kilograms of cocaine paste in the form of bricks. The curious think was that each brick displayed, on one of the flat sides, a swastika. Here is the press article from El Deber.

The bust leaves more questions than answers. Above all, why do all the bricks carry a Nazi symbol?

Bizarre!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, sometimes, in the drug world. Drugs are labelled that way, per example, sometimes extasis are labeled with a symbol (superman, swastika, happy face, etc) so I assume that's the same thing.